<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Idol Forecast: Top 36 (Group 3)

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Previous Forecast: I got 3 out of 3, but that didn't mean a celebration because my Megan didn't make it, but I'm still hoping she'll get one of the 3 wildcard spots.

I was thinking of not giving another forecast since I saw only the last 5 performances, but since 2 or 3 of them have high chances to be part of the top 12, I decided to be fearless again. So here it goes.

Girl: Lil Rounds- Of all people who were given the final spot, only Lil deserved it. She was amazing last night. She's definitely not your usual black biritera.

Boy: Scott MacIntyre, Jorge Nuñez, or Ju'Not Joyner

For the 3rd spot, it's either one of those boys (^up) or Felicia Barton


4:10 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink