<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Idol Forecast: Top 13

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Top 13- Michael Jckson's night

I loved:

     Matt Giraud's Human Nature- The guy rocked last night with his piano! Can't wait to download an mp3 of his performance. 

I liked:

     Adam Lambert's Black or White- I'm starting to like him. He''s a pro. 
     Alexis Grace's Dirty Diana- Except for some oversinging moments, I thought her             performance was sexy and contemporary.

I didn't like:
    Anoop Desai's Beat It
    Jorge Nuñez's Never Say Goodbye
    Michael Sarver's You Are Not Alone
    Scott McIntyre's Keep The Faith

The following contestants might be in danger zone:

     Jasmine Murray (I'll Be There)-The girl's not ready for this. I don't dislike her, but they could have given the spot to a more mature performer like Jesse or to someone with a very very nice tone like Mishavonna
     Anoop Desai- I didn't really like his performance. He was trying hard, but still, there was nothing special.
     Jorge Nuñez- Nice vocals, but he just sang the song, with Puerto Rican(?) accent. Haha. The "No no no" part was memorable though. Lol.

So who's going home? Jasmine Murray


     
     
     

5:38 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink