<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Idol Forecast: Top 11 (Country Week!)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jasmine and George left the competition last week and the Top 11 sang their hearts last night to make it to the Top 10. Only the top 10 idols can join the idol tour after the competition.

Last night's show was great! I am a fan of country music, and I was satisfied with their performances.

I loved:

Anoop (Always On My Mind)- It was the first time I heard his powerful vocals and I loved it! Plus, the magic was there and he made a very good connection with the audience. Way to go Mr. Desai!

Adam(Ring of Fire)- While his performance last week was overrated, his ala-Egyptian, Mongolian, Chinese, Indian, Bohemian, and so on version of Ring of Fire was sooooooo underrated. He was awesome last night! I got goosebumps throughout his performance, and what he did was new to idol.

Matt (So Small)- He sang one of my favorite country songs, and he didn't disappoint me. He has mad vocals and I think he's got long way to go in this show. Two weeks in a row for Matt Giraud!

Kris (To Make You Feel My Love)- The moment he hit the first note, I knew it would be a great performance and I was right! By showing his soft side, I think Kris Allen doubled the members of his fanbase. I just loved what he did to the song.

Megan (Walking After Midnight)- Among the four remaining girls, Megan was the best last night. I love her type of music and her style of singing, and I always look forward to seeing her perform. I love the quirky thing in her. I love her tattoos, her face, her fashion style, her attitude. Yeah, I have so much love for Megan Joy.

People in danger zone:

Michael (Ain't Going Down Till The Sun Comes Up)
Lil (Independence Day)
Scott (Wild Angels)
Alexis (Jolene)

One of these people is going home tonight. I think it's gonna be Michael Sarver. Number 1 in idol is not a lucky spot. But it can be Alexis or Scott. Haha.


4:48 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink