<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Idol Forecast: Top 36 (Group 2)

Friday, February 27, 2009


On my previous forecast, I got 3 out 3, and that's one reason to make another one, which is, yes, fearless. :)

So Alexis Grace, Danny Gokey, and Michael Sarver were the first contestants to get tickets to the final 12, and another three will join them. Before I reveal my predictions, I just want to give some comments on the last night's show.

I'm officially in love with Megan, now Megan Joy Corkrey. She's just fun to watch, and everything in her says "star". I hope America will do fall in love with her also. As early as now, I wanna have her cd. :)

Adam Lambert is another pimped contestant, and it's not good for me. I hated his song choice, I hated the way he played with the song, and I hated his moves. Unfortunately, we're going to see more of him. But to give him some props, ok, he has an unbelievable range. And before I forget, he sings like Jed Madela. Haha.

Mishavonna Henson sang her version of Drops of Jupiter, which is one of my all-time favorite songs. She did really really well, but her movers were not natural. But she has a wonderful voice, and she looks and sings a bit like Kath McPhee from season 5. However, unlike Kath, I'm afraid Mishavonna's not gonna make it.

What happened to Kai Kalama? I was rooting for him because he had a wonderful audition, but his performance last night was cheap, and there was no connection at all. I wasn't able to watch the first four performances, but I heard Matt Giraud, who gave a memorable rendition of Georgia In My Mind during the hollywood week, did bad, so he has a very little chance of making it.

And with that, here are the people whom I strongly believe will make it:

Guy: Adam Lambert / Kris Allen
Girls: Megan Corkrey / Allison Iraheta


5:10 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink