<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Maging Sino Ka Man*

Monday, March 31, 2008

Maging Sino Ka Man deserves some "thank you" space in this blog. The show ended two nights ago, and I couldn't ask for more. It was the perfect ending for me. Kudos to the writers, directors, the staff, producers, and the whole cast of the show. It really put Pinoy TV a notch higher. I hope they'll continue to give us shows of same genre and quality. Forget the ratings. I'd like to believe many people still prefer quality shows over basura. (Oo, patama ito sa lahat ng basurang shows. Ayoko magsabi ng show na may live wedding chorva.)



I'll miss the show, soooo much. And remembering great lines and scenes from it makes me ask for a rerun. Hehe. Or if not, DVD of book two please!!!!



Again, thanks to everyone behind Maging Sino Ka Man. It is truly the best series that hit Philippine TV.



*Ang pag-ibig ay sadyang ganyan.. Tiwala sa isa't isa'y kailangan.. Dati mong pag-ibig wala akong pakialam.. Basta't mahal kita kailanpaman....

5:07 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink