<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Celine, Don't Die!

Friday, March 07, 2008
Maging Sino Ka Man's teaser last night and the other night got me soooooo much affected. Is Celine dying? Noooo!!!!! It's T(oo)-M(uch)-T(o)-H(andle)!! After seeing the teaser of probably the best series in Philippine TV history, I couldn't help but scream Celine 's name! She can't die! Celine, don't die! Celine! Celine! Nooooo!! Earlier that night, there was this video asking some viewers what will they feel if Celine dies, and then there was this line "ang eksena/pangyayaring pag-uusapan ng bayan", something like that. No way Celine's dying! No no no!

Celine was in my dreams. I don't want her to die. I heart her. I know she is not real, but argh, Celine is love!

Don't die Celine! Please don't die.... :huhuhu:
9:22 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink