<$BlogRSDUrl$>
D I M E N S Y O N
Darating ka ba? Maghihintay ako.... Hindi ako kailanman mapapagod. Hinding hindi.

Things That I Badly Miss

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Open tambayan- I’m sorry pero suki kami dito

My black undies- two months na syang nawawala, at naiinis ako. Peyborit ko yun e!

My guitar- the emo-guitar nights. Syet.

Stalking my crush

Org tambay days

Cramming for an exam- wah! The bahala na days

Making my hate list- their names, the day that I hated them and the reasons why. Karamihan students na tanong nang tanong e time na!

Sleeping inside the main library- doon sa may giant electric fan

Siomai outside the library- with carol and tonet tuwing hapon

Coffee outside the library- with tin

My big big big school bag- na tinatawag nilang basurahan at gubat

My old 3310 phone

Kamia residence hall- pagsigaw sa bintana ng room ng friends

Zen and Tonet’s boarding house

My old PC- where I used to watch “art films”

My old room- where I used to practice what I learned from those “art films”. O joke lang!

Eating Zebzeb and Pompoms

Math Building

Karaoke days

Wah! I miss the old days. L

6:09 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Jayson :: permalink